Problem with cpanel/x10hosting login

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonecas

Reaction score
Hello ! :eek4:

When I login in to x10 hosting account, it appears an box that asks for

"In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account. Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!"

The problem is that I put my cpanel user name "tonecas" and this message "The hosting username you specified does not exist." appears ! But it exists because I have allways logged in with that account.

Now I can't sign in in the Cpanel ...

PLease help !

Chris73

Reaction score
What is the domain url? If it shows "Domain Available" then
If you have not logged into the x10hosting forums for 2 weeks. The account goes into an "Inactivity" suspension.
You the have about 10 days to request that the suspension be lifted. Failing to do so the account automatically gets terminated.
If this is the case you then can use this link http://x10hosting.com/logout and resign up for another account.

tonecas

Reaction score
I believe that was the problem ! :crying:

Now what !? What can I do to recover my files ?
Omg that is superbad !

Please help me ...

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I believe that was the problem ! :crying:

Now what !? What can I do to recover my files ?
Omg that is superbad !

Please help me ...

If that was the case, I am sorry to say but there is nothing we can do. If your account was terminated, the files that were there are now gone. As it states in our TOS, backups are the sole responsibility of the client. ( Unless you are on paid hosting )

Status
Not open for further replies.