Problem with dolphin

abhi666

Reaction score
hello
dolphin script is installed on my account but there are a few errors....... some pages are displaying 403 error.
http://micfamily.exofire.net/

can anyone help me with this. I will pay u in credits. Plz do help me. I don't mind even if anyone reinstall the script for me as i have least knowledge working with scripts

thank u
Edit:
plz can anyone install the script for me ?
i have removed the previous installation.

Last edited:

abhi666

Reaction score
actually i offered credit exchange for installing the script and one of the moderators here accepted the offer. He tried his best to install but couldn't do it there were some errors.
Then I have removed the installation to do it again myself, but i couldn't even upload the zipped file. But no error was displayed and similarly no file was uploaded. It seemed to be strange for me. So i did not do anything further. I have the need but very poor technically. So i am requesting people here to do it for me and in return i will give credits.......
Hope u understand my problem

sunils

Reaction score
Download the dolphin and upload the zipped file to your account... then you can unzip and install it.. there will be problem with the installation because of the response time for the query... try to install the dolphin in your system first get the entire query.. later, you can divide the query and upload it to the database.....

abhi666

Reaction score
one of the members here, edu2004eu has done every thing for me....no more problems.........thank u all for the replies

Last edited: