Problem with Domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

racoweb

Reaction score
Hi, I've been trying to add a parking domain or addon domain to my hosting account here on x10hosting and it keeps telling me this:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 74.86.117.243,74.86.117.241 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

But my DNS is actually pointing to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com (I have my dns hosted on godaddy.com) And it's OK pointing to those IP addresses (and I have already waited more than 48hours, like a week actually)

So I'd really appreciate some help from an admin.

I'm on Cossaks

racoweb.x10hosting.com and domain name: raulcornejo.com
Edit:
nothing? =(

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I will point a Senior Staff Member to this thread.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Your welcome. I have sent IM's to a Senior Staff Member and hope to get them on here soon. I do understand it was a late night for them but i am a slave driver. :)

RedMachine

Reaction score
I have got the same problem :( Would really want to get my purchased domain to work. Cpanel Username: rm

racoweb

Reaction score
I really don't know what to do with this problem.

Did the nameservers changed? The system keeps telling me that the ns I'm using are pointing to the IP addresses 74.86.117.243 and 74.86.117.241 wich are not the x10 ns IP's.

But if you trace ns1 and ns2.x10hosting.com, they point you to those IP's addresses! What's going on?

Anybody can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.