Problem with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiharu

Reaction score
i cant do anything.....nothing is working ive sent loads pm's to mods and other for help and that was a week ago.....ive had nothing back from any1.....if im suspended can i have a reason plzzz

thanks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Generally it's a good idea to post your subdomain\username so we can have a look at your account.

-Corey

Toshiharu

Reaction score
yeah sorry here it is

| Domain: soudou.x10hosting.com
| UserName: soudoux

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't think your suspended. I'll PM somone who can check it for you. I'am at school right now so I can't

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks like it was terminated. Most likely for being inactive, or suspended for a long period of time.

Toshiharu

Reaction score
im sorry for this but wtf...............ive been sending emails about this problem for just over a week due to 3 days after i used all my bandwidth urgh man..............does that meen ive lost all my files and what not

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sadly yes you have lost all your files. You might have to Re-apply for hosting or you could ask Corey or a Senior mod to set up an account for you.

Toshiharu

Reaction score
URGH FUKING HELL **** BOLLOX sorry for this but it had to come out lol

right i need a new account then........................can i get the straight coperate plan as the static and other is to small for what i had on

Woolie

Reaction score
Toshiharu said:
URGH FUKING HELL **** BOLLOX sorry for this but it had to come out lol

Lol, glad you got that out of your system? :hsdance:

Remember to apply for the hosting in the appropriate way. I doubt it will happen with you just asking in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.