Problem with files

Status
Not open for further replies.

cetutnx1

Reaction score
Hi! A long time ago, i'm experimenting a problem with a file, the file appears in the ftp and cpanel file manager, but when i try to make a change, like the name, file attributes, or something like that, i get that the file isn't there, but i can see the size, and name of the file in the cpanle file manager or ftp,
So... any body knows what's the problem... PLEASE HELP ME

Chris Z

Reaction score
oh ok..i sorta had this problem but the most likely reason is that you're still connecting to the old server which starts with an ip of 68.x.x.x or 70.x.x.x i believe and the new one is 72.232.204.42

cetutnx1

Reaction score
But i have this problem a long time ago, before the "moving accounts" issues

cetutnx1

Reaction score
Filezilla... Why?
I think that, the problem ins't the ftp client... i think that some thing happend to the files, so now they are there but aren't at the same time:nuts: ... i don't know....:dunno:

Chris Z

Reaction score
well i was just making sure i was familiar with the ftp client, and i use filezilla because it is the best but have you tried doing this within cPanel?

cetutnx1

Reaction score
YES, several times, and nothing works, it just keep telling me that the file isn't there, but it showsme the files!!!!!:dunno: i think that the server whent crazy:nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.