Not open for further replies.

nickos

Reaction score
hi

this is write "Disk Space 100 MB - 2.5 GBs" at
Price $0.00

i want 2,5 gb but i have "only" 300 mb

why ?

how upgrade my account 300 mb with a new account of 2,5 gbs ?

it is possible ?

thanks

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
If you want more disk space, you will need to have your current account terminated so you can sign up for an Ad-Enhanced account (you can link your current forum account to it), or you can sign up for a paid hosting plan (you will be able to migrate your current account).

nickos

Reaction score
but FOR FREE , what is the max disk space size available ?

Ad-Enhanced account is free or paid ?

Last edited:

war833

Reaction score
I think that Ad-Enchanced is free but you must place advertisments on your website.

SearchNDestroy

Reaction score
I think that Ad-Enchanced is free but you must place advertisments on your website.

Yes, Ad-Enchanced is free. It gives you more space, but requires you to place ads in your website, if you do decide to go for Ad-Enchanced refer to this thread on how to insert ads. LINK

Last edited:

nickos

Reaction score

Ad-Enchanced is paid because this Hosting Package.

no ?

an administrator can upgrade my account 300 mb to account 2,5 gb's for free ?
(with ad or not, it's not a problem for me)

Chris73

Reaction score
In order to have an adenhanced plan you would need to delete the current adfree account you have and resign up for an ad based plan.

nickos

Reaction score
In order to have an adenhanced plan you would need to delete the current adfree account you have and resign up for an ad based plan.

it is a big problem for me because my site is make with CMS Joomla and i don't want lose all my website.

an administrator can upgrade my account 300 mb to account 2,5 gb's for free ?
(with ad or not, it's not a problem for me)
Edit:
up.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Then you aren't following my directions very clearly. Look at the URL you posted, and the one I posted.

2. Once account is deleted, sign up for Ad-Enhanced Package ( http://www.x10hosting.com/hosting )

The one you posted is for the paid accounts, that is correct. That is not the one you want. Please click the one I gave above ( www.x10hosting.com/hosting ) this will take you to the free accounts. Choose from Ad-Free or Ad-Enhanced.

nickos

Reaction score

see my screen capture ... url is good ?

if yes, on "hosting package " , i do entered what ?

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Depending what you want. There are 3 packages to choose from.

http://www.x10hosting.com/hosting/adenhanced

Choose from those 3 ( Static, Advanced, Corporate ) ... Whatever your choice is, thats what you pick.

Instead of rushing through the sign up, why not take a moment to read everything - starting at the page I gave you above ( http://www.x10hosting.com/hosting/adenhanced ) ... look over the plans. Choose one.
Then go through the steps, following the directions given.

eminemix

Reaction score
And if you don't want to lose your website make a backup of your files and mysql from cPanel before you request account termination.

Chris73

Reaction score
You have been told what you need to do. Upgrading to an ad enhanced plan requires you to back up your websites files. Request that the "AdFree" account be terminated. You then can resign up and sign up for an ad based plan. Please do this if you want an upgrade.

I am closing this thread since you know what needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.