Problem with my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxhound

Reaction score
My account is foxhound.x10hosting.com . Now the account works in cpanel and all but if you visit the site you notice that their is a weird language template installed. I tried removing it and it wont work. Please help me. I already added files via ftp and I looked to delete the weird language files via ftp and file manager but they aren't found there. It is replaced by something called elementfx.com as well when my website wont match anything remotely to that. Once again please help. My account was created by ademonicbaby and my accepted thread seems to have disappeared.

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
When the person created the account they left out the .com and just made it foxhound.x10hosting

I cannot change it to foxhound.x10hosting.com cause it says there is already a dns entry for that and it also says no server found.

We will have to wait for an admin on this one.

Foxhound

Reaction score
Oh okay yeah in my PM it just says foxhound.x10hosting I never really noticed that I am so used to thinking .com that I just added it heh. THank you for your help Tyler.
Now it seems that I cannot CHMOD files the changes won't save for some weird reason. I hope the admins can help on this one. Well I can't CHMOD via FTP but I can via file manager.

Last edited:

Maurice

Reaction score
Hmm, odd :S. Your thread diseappeared? It's supposed to be in the Accepted Applications :), sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be all set now.

-Corey

Foxhound

Reaction score
Well the problem listed above is fixed but now my site seems to not be accessible and a few hours ago the sql base fell down. Is this common? Also I cannot seem to chmod files via ftp.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Everything is working correctly for me, what is not accessible?

-Corey

Foxhound

Reaction score
so does that mean that it will fix itself or that it is just an error occuring on my part?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nothing on your part, when you create a new domain it always takes a little while because the dns needs to propogate

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sometimes it can take up to 72 hours, most the time it's only around 24 -48 hours

Foxhound

Reaction score
I was reading some posts in the announcements thread and I am wondering what IP should my site be under?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your account is on the xeon so the IP would be: 70.85.87.52

Foxhound

Reaction score
Ah alrighty then. So far its right then guess it is just the DNS still acting up. Thanks so much for the help Tyler.
How much time do I have to put the ads up? Because I cannot access my website and with no access I cannot add the ads. Thank you in advance for oyur help.

Last edited:

Foxhound

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with this problem? The DNS is still acting up regardless of the fact that over 72 hours have passed and I cannot access my website. Is there a way to fix this or at least make the subdomain work again?

Foxhound

Reaction score
Well the temporary address works but the subdomain that I was given still doesn't seem to work.

Akkarin

Reaction score
It works for me you see a list of your "Index of /~foxhound" have you uploaded or created any files or index files?

Status
Not open for further replies.