Problem with my DNS/domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forovape

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new user, my experience here was so perfect, except this little problem, I hope that anyone can helps me.
When I'm trying to park a domain I receive this error:

Code:
Unable to add the domain name − Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

The DNS ,you can see it in "whois", are directed perfectly.
Code:
Nameserver 1 − ns1.x10hosting.com
Nameserver 2 − ns2.x10hosting.com

Thanks for all the info, and support.

I've used the searcher in the forum, and I haven't see anything.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you allowed sufficient time for the DNS info to propagate? It can be quick, but it can also take up to 72 hours in a worst-case scenario. (And there was a stretch recently where one of the registrars - can't remember which, offhand - had a consistent propagation failure for a couple of weeks.) Give it some time and try again. If there's still a problem after 48 hours, then it may need some looking at.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Unable to add the domain name − Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs.

There have been issues in the last few days with users receiving this error when trying to add a domain to their account as 'parked' or 'add-on' - I see by post here in this forum
Admins know about it

forovape

Prime Account
Reaction score
Why don't you bump your own thread?

Also, it really helps if you include the domain that you are trying to add.

Lastly, state whether you want it Parked or Add On -- if Add On, please state what subdirectory of public_html you want to be the root of the domain.

I wrote in another post as it was the same problem and this was forgotten, I thought it was good to focus on a single issue thread, sorry.

The domain name is forovapers.com

The DNS are well extended as you can see here

When you parked domains is theoretically a direct root, but I do not work or doing selecting add another directory.

It was six days since the change of DNS.

Once again sorry if the same problem by unifying generate more work, tried the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.