Problem with my Hosting Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

scstore

Reaction score
All members of x10 do not post a response here. Don't be a ass clown! Leave this to the professionals, PLEASE!!!

Now my problem for authorized staff of x10:
I already reset my cpanel passwd thru your control panel. Hosting action stated it completed successfully but failed to login. This is also true with FTP. Personal note, I glad this happen. I found out how unreliable x10 can truly be because at least my software was only installed and not my time from it. I'm going back to my original free and reliable cpanel provider. All members who would like to know who that is may pm me for the details.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried logging in many times? It may have blocked you from logging in if you had too many failed login attempts.

scstore

Reaction score
Have you tried logging in many times? It may have blocked you from logging in if you had too many failed login attempts.

that is an understatement of the day but thank you. I will give it a rest and try again later.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
First of all, you should not be seeing

Website currently unavailable during a migration process. Please wait, flush your DNS cache, and try again.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
-x10Hosting

It should have been removed days ago.

I will escalate this to a formal Support Ticket for that problem and your cPanel login problem. Staff: please set his cPanel password for him and remove the 'migration' page.

This will close this thread but you will be able to follow your Ticket by clicking on the yellow bar that will appear at the top OR by logging onto your Account Panel.

With the large number of Tickets, it might take awhile, but they are trying to get problems resolved in 24 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.