Problem with my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

domace

Reaction score
helo, i have problem with my site. i'm very active on my site every day and i don't know, why my site now doesn't work. when i try to load index page I see this "This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. " What should I do? please help... thanks

haslam1

Reaction score
go to http://x10hosting.com
then login
then click View Suspension Report
after youve read that to know why
click Open a Support Ticket
an beg for mercy and say youll change your ways!!!
what ever it is you did!?

domace

Reaction score
whats's about forum surfing and posting? I don't go to x10hosting forum because is not necessary. what do you think? Sorry about my English, it's not very good! :)

soulpurge

Reaction score
whats's about forum surfing and posting? I don't go to x10hosting forum because is not necessary. what do you think? Sorry about my English, it's not very good! :)

You are required to log-in to the forum at least once every two weeks. You aren't required to post, just log-in. It's part of x10's policy. If you goto your account panel (as shown above) then you can request to have your site unsuspended. Normally it's a very quick process. Just make sure you log-in once every two weeks to keep the auto-suspension from taking place.

kuarkon

Reaction score
Try entering the forum once every 2 weeks, is not much to ask for having free hosting.

I enter every 2 days or so and is not hard. I have a bookmark of the forum in the browser and all i have to do is press the button and here i am.
You can enter the forum in 5 seconds and you don`t need to post or read the topics so from my point of view you should try to respect the rules of the company/persons that give you something in return.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
If you prefer not to sign in to x10Hosting forums, you can purchase the Inactivity Timer for $3, which allows you to forget about x10Hosting forums and not get suspended. I think it lasts for a year.

However, being active on x10Hosting forums is useful. You can get some valuable assistance here from other members, and share your opinions with others. If you are active, you will be rewarded as well through x10Rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.