Problem With my website... Help Admins..

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlesh

Reaction score
When I write a rapidshare word or insert a rapidshare link it give me this error why? please solve my problem...

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /administrator/index2.php could not be found on this server.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_mono/1.9 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at movies.entertainpk.com Port 80
Edit:
Someone reply me please:X

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
We don't allow links to Rapidshare, or any references to Rapidshare in your site. This is because we don't want x10Hosting to be seen supporting piracy, as such the administrators have made the servers refuse to show pages with that particular phrase on them.

If you need to host files somewhere, there are many good free file hosts out there like Microsoft's Windows Live Skydrive, x10Hosting's FileVIP and MediaFire.

-Luke.

Last edited:

unlesh

Reaction score
the rapidshare option is permanently banned?? and there is no option to insert rs links? :S

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Our filters will block rapidshare links. This was put into to prevent people from using common scripts like rapidleech.

-Corey

unlesh

Reaction score
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue. Help me please..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What is your cPanel name?

unlesh

Reaction score
i am login with this username...

and i am suspended.. reason your account will terminated but in forum it will open..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What is your website address and cPanel name that goes with it? Do you have multiple accounts?

unlesh

Reaction score
website address is : www.entertainpk.com
i have many cpanel accounts
Cpanel username's: entertainpk, unlesh, bbilal

i also forget my entertainpk cpanel password...
yes i have multiple accounts...

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok well you are only allowed 1 hosting account. You agreed to this when signing up for all 3 when you read the TOS. I will need you to post which of the accounts I can terminate and which 1 you would like to keep.
The cpanel username "entertainpk" cannot be correct as cpanel usernames can only be 8 characters long.

unlesh

Reaction score
i want to keep my entertainpk account for hosting and also for my x10 forum...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the web address that goes with "entertainpk" ? entertainpk can not be a cPanel name as it has to be 8 chars or less.

-Corey

unlesh

Reaction score
entertainpk is a a username and my site is www.entertainpk.com cpanel is bbilal
Edit:
I have three usernames .....

entertainpk ....
sgies ....
unlesh .....

When i login with these usernames... they redirect to Cpanel page and they give this error..

An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have linked bbilal to your forum name, the account panel should work now.

unlesh

Reaction score
i am login with my forum username and password where i can go to change my cpanel password??

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Once you've logged into: http://x10hosting.com/account with your FORUM username and password, you'll be able to change your cPanel/hosting account password where it says "New account password: ".

Status
Not open for further replies.