Problem with PHP Mail

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You probably need to post the PHP source and not the HTML source, since all the magic is happening behind the scene :p

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I still only see html code. Is there a different link?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Works for me :p

Email Sent

Your email has been sent!

freecrm

Reaction score
Works for me too!

If you're not getting the mail, you may have the same problem as me (although you got my mail when you registered!)

Keep checking my post for updates.

freecrm

Reaction score
After doing much more research into this on my site, I've found that the server (cossacks) has been blacklisted by several mail servers.

I've just checked yours again and it's showing that the mail is sent. Have you tried looking in your server mail logs for failures?

Other than that, I can only suggest using a script like mine... which now works well.

dsage152

Reaction score
I checked my blank logs so I think that something must be wrong, even the raw logs were empty!

jantom

Reaction score
I am having the same problem also. I am on cossacks server. There is nothing in the error logs. I can send mail to the account (admin@myshoppingmallstores.com) from my Roadrunner account and can send mail to my Roadrunner account.
jantom

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I know there is a problem with blacklisting for x10 and I have had it removed before for a few different mail hosts.

dsage152

Reaction score
Well I don't know about my server, Stoli, being blacklisted but I think that I should find out.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Stoli was 100% definitely banned on sbc/yahoo/att e-mail. I requested it be unblocked and they did it. I don't know about anywhere else.

dsage152

Reaction score
You guys can laugh at me all you want but I checked my spam after the last response and I found all of the emails. Sorry for wasting your time.