Problem with redirects

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibran.requen30

Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but whenever I set up a new redirect via cPanel, an space is added in the url: x10.m%20x, so the browser can't process the redirect.
I have only one redirect working correctly. Could you please help me solve this problem?

Thanks

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but whenever I set up a new redirect via cPanel, an space is added in the url: x10.m%20x, so the browser can't process the redirect.
I have only one redirect working correctly. Could you please help me solve this problem?

Thanks

It is working correctly here.

Try to flush dns, Clear browser cache and try again...

gibran.requen30

Reaction score
It is still not working. I already flushed DNS and cleared cache. The redirection is done correctly, but that space (%20) is still added in the URL of all my redirects but one, so the URL doesn't work

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Please post the contents of your .htaccess file here ( between CODE /CODE tags). That is how cPanel does redirects.

gibran.requen30

Reaction score
The problem was there. I don't know why, but there's an extra slash in the redirect address. It's …x10\.m\ x\/redirect\… instead of …x10\.mx\/redirect\… I have fixed it manually, but is there a way to stop it from adding that extra slash?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Wasn't the slash, it was the space. Perhaps you copied/pasted part of the URL an accidentally included a space when you created the redirects.

Status
Not open for further replies.