Problem With Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Do you have a file named index.html in your public_html folder? If you do, then it may just be an instance of the servers being down. If it says it's not loading, it could just be a network time-out. Try visiting your website again later, and let us know what happens.

I'm not sure what the OpenDNS Guide has anything to do with this, though.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Are all the files in your public_html folder still there? If so, then it might just be an issue with the servers. x10Hosting has been moving free users to different servers lately, and there have been occasional instances of downtime. Check back in a few hours, and the problem should be fixed if it's an issue with the server.

By the way, which server are you on?

cgrim29588

Reaction score
Are all the files in your public_html folder still there? If so, then it might just be an issue with the servers. x10Hosting has been moving free users to different servers lately, and there have been occasional instances of downtime. Check back in a few hours, and the problem should be fixed if it's an issue with the server.

By the way, which server are you on?

All the files are in my public_html folder and I'm on the chopin server I was moved from Stoli
Edit:
Bump!

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
First of all, bumping won't do you too much good. Your thread will stay here, and it doesn't do any good bumping - we pick and choose topics that we can give opinions on anyway, so being first in the list does nothing.

The only thing I can say is to keep waiting for your website to come up. I don't really have any more solutions for you.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
My router has tried looking up your site 5 times with your site's domain, and it is unable to find the address and store it from 6 DNS servers. Might want to check your site name to make sure it's typed right, or perhaps if you've just created the site waiting a little bit.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Here's the log from my router. Simple to read the log (nothing too technical about it) since people here seem to mess up the network whenever I'm not around for an amount of time.

[22:02]Device at 192.168.0.100 (Pwnbox) is requesting DNS lookup for non-cached site at advertzcentral.x10hosting.com
[22:02]Attempting to look up domain advertzcentral.x10hosting.com. Attempt 1
[22:03]Asking 68.237.161.12... FAILED- no such record found
[22:03]Asking 71.243.0.12... FAILED- no such record found
[22:03]Asking 208.67.222.222... FAILED- no such record found
[22:03]Asking 208.67.220.220... FAILED- no such record found
[22:04]Asking 4.2.2.2... FAILED- no such record found
[22:04]Asking 4.2.2.3... FAILED- no such record found
[22:04]All DNS servers have been tried. Attempt #1 failed.
[22:04]Will attempt lookup again in next request.

Simply stated, there is no DNS record for the site or it's not available yet if I can't even resolve it a few hours later.

Last edited:

taha116

Reaction score
Witch link is recomended

site:2082

or

server:2082?

I usually use site... will that cause the problems?

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Witch link is recomended

site:2082

or

server:2082?

I usually use site... will that cause the problems?

Both can be used. Server is useful should the DNS record not be present for you and you'd like to get your files uploaded.

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
smith is right you can use server link.... It does not depend on your site..

cgrim29588

Reaction score
Smith6612-The domain name is correct and even if I click it in the account manager I get the same thing happen.
rjvilla- I use <servername>.x10hosting.com:2082 as www.advertzcentral.x10hosting.com:2082 won't even load
Smith6612-The site worked before the server move and now it doesn't

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Smith6612-The domain name is correct and even if I click it in the account manager I get the same thing happen.
rjvilla- I use <servername>.x10hosting.com:2082 as www.advertzcentral.x10hosting.com:2082 won't even load
Smith6612-The site worked before the server move and now it doesn't

I forced my router to attempt to look up the DNS information for the site, and it's still not able to find any record from the 6 DNS servers for your site (pulled the same info as I posted above). By the way it sounds like it's going, it might be a case where you need to contact the Support staff to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.