problem with starka ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukoot

Reaction score
hi as the title says
my website will not load nor will my website admin panel and i cant find any information about it ?
my cpanel and hosting account both load ok so anyone got any information about this please ?

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is loading fine for me.Flush your DNS and try

lukoot

Reaction score
thanks for confirming that so quickly for me vishal2 i just flushed my DNS yesterday i will do it again and check my broadband to make sure its not a speed problem at my end but all other sites seem to open ok for me apart from mine

Edit:

this problem seems to continue
i check to see if i can open my website through google then i close it and open my website builder admin panel and start working on my site making changes,saving,uploading pics ect then all of a sudden it just times out if i go to save something and i cant get back into it so i go google my site again and that just times out aswell its as if i have a 5-10 minute time limit on my website builder then it wont load after that this has been going on for 7 days now does anybody have any ideas or advice ? Ive flushed my dns Ive tried different computers and from different locations and the result is still the same

Edit:

OK after waiting about half hour i was able to log into my website builder admin panel again, make a few changes and saves then once again as i went to save something about 10 minutes later it timed out and now i cant view my site or log in to my website builder its as if i am only aloud a limited time on the starka server then i have to wait before i can connect to it again
not sure if this makes any sense to anyone but thats the best i can describe it

Edit:

OK after 10 minutes editing my site i go to save my work and it happens again the page times out and i get the dreaded internet explorer cannot display the web page and i cant log back into my website admin panel nor can i view my website using the url
i clicked to diagnose connection problem and windows gave me this message problems found your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource (www.toontech-support.co.cc) is not responding
surely someone has some kind of ideas i could try if its at my end but this has just started happening over the last week or so for no reason any ideas ?

Edit: 05/05/2010

after working on my website on and off all day at work with no problems with saving or timing out i came home opened my website no problem then opened my website builder admin panel and started working on my site again and sure enough after 5-10 minutes it timed out and now i cant log back into my site builder or view my site on the internet so now at least i know the problem has something to do with my computer or router so far Ive flushed my dns again and turned off my software firewall but that hasn't helped any so I'm still lost as to why my site builder and website time out and I'm unable to view them again when i can click on any other website on the internet and view them no problem

Edit: 20 minutes later

ok i have just tried the following to no avail added my site to the trusted sites on internet explorer, tried internet explorer with no addons and ive also turned off QoS packet scheduler and still my site wont load

Edit: 1 hour later

well you wouldnt belive it lol but one hour later and i can log into my website builder admin panel and make some changes then......yes you guessed it 10 minutes later i go to save my work and it times out and now it looks like i will have to wait another hour so i can edit my site for a further 10 minutes before losing the connection again im running out of ideas now and this is getting me down after going on for upto 14 days now
p.s ive looked through my router logs and can not find anything would it be worth phoning my ISP and getting them to take a look ??????

Last edited:

lukoot

Reaction score
please someone anyone offer advice solutions or anything im getting quite desperate now and i have no clue how to solve this problem

Edit: 06/05/2010

made some changes to my website deleted a few sub pages wile at work thinking if i reduce the size of my site it may help but same thing has happend again
when i came home opend up my website admin panel made a few more changes and again within 10 minutes it timed out when i went to save some changes and same thing again i cannot log back in

Last edited:

lukoot

Reaction score
woke up this morning thinking i has solved my problem
it suddenley dawned on me that i was sitting behind 3 firewalls my router,software and windows firewall so i desabled windows firewall and my software firewall but to no avail i can still only log into my website admin panel for a maximum 10 minutes then if i got to save or change page it just times out and that is it for another halfhour

Edit;

now this is getting real strange because ive now just had the exact same problem prom my computer at work

Last edited:

lukoot

Reaction score
well i have lost all hart now and no one seems to have a answer to my problem i have tried to give as much detail as i can about my problem and i don't know what else i can do here are the last things i have just tried to no avail
setup rules in firewall to allow starka ip address through
disabled firewall
disabled anti virus software
formatted computer
tried to setup inbound rule for starka through my router but kept getting message saying illegal ip address

lukoot

Reaction score
this thread can be closed my problem is starka firewall keeps blocking my IP

Status
Not open for further replies.