Problem with the signup process

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariogmz

Reaction score
Greetings,

During the process I registered the username "mariogmz" with domain ".x10hosting" and I received a email with the message:

"
Thank you for signing up with x10Hosting! You are almost done with the signup process. Please click the link below to confirm your signup and email address.

http://x10hosting.com/confirmAccount/a7afe9a3a9
"

However, later I received a email with the error message:

"
This email is being sent to notify you that the hosting account that you have signed up for has not been created, due to an error which occurred during the creation process.

The error that occurred was:
I

The error that occurred can most likely be resolved by signing up again...
"

When I repeat the process it indicates me that the username "mariogmz" with domain ".x10hosting.com" is not available.

What I do if I want to register username "mariogmz" in ".x10hosting.com"?

Thank you for the help

mariogmz

Reaction score
What was the actual subdomain you tried to create?

Thank you for your support

The subdomain is
http://mariogmz.x10hosting.com

At the beginning it was available "mariogmz" as I commented it in the first email that I received.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like your account was actually created, have you tried logging into it with the password you used when signing up?

-Corey

mariogmz

Reaction score
It looks like your account was actually created, have you tried logging into it with the password you used when signing up?

-Corey

Yes, I have tried it since yesterday and it happens an error:

"The account specified is missing it's contact email address, this could be caused by one of two things: Either the account does not have a contact email address set, or our backend system has not updated yet. Updates to the backend occur every few hours."

Thank you for your support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.