Problem with webmail (&outlook config)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade852

Reaction score
Hi,
Having a strange problem today, my email account that i configured with outlook 2007 will not send or recieve emails. It has been working for the past few weeks, but today it doesnt. I have not been messing with the cpanel or outlook so not sure what has happened.
I have tried re setting the email account in the cpanel and in outlook but it still does not work. Its strange because outlook does a test email to see if they are configured and it says succsessful but no actual email is sent/recieved. I have other email account from other hosting company that works fine with outlook so i know i have set everything correctly, its just this email account witht this hosting company. I have set it to pop3, with all correct user info, and mail settings, which outlook verifies of being complete and correct...so what is wrong!??
hope someone can help me out as im worried of loesing business as im not receiving emails...

thanks guys,

jade

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Having a strange problem today, my email account that i configured with outlook 2007 will not send or recieve emails. It has been working for the past few weeks, but today it doesnt. I have not been messing with the cpanel or outlook so not sure what has happened.
I have tried re setting the email account in the cpanel and in outlook but it still does not work. Its strange because outlook does a test email to see if they are configured and it says succsessful but no actual email is sent/recieved. I have other email account from other hosting company that works fine with outlook so i know i have set everything correctly, its just this email account witht this hosting company. I have set it to pop3, with all correct user info, and mail settings, which outlook verifies of being complete and correct...so what is wrong!??
hope someone can help me out as im worried of loesing business as im not receiving emails...

thanks guys,

jade

Your server is stoli. Stoli is facing this problem from some time. admins are working on it. it will resolve soon..see this Latest News

pragmada

Reaction score
Your server is stoli. Stoli is facing this problem from some time. admins are working on it. it will resolve soon..see this Latest News

I'm also having this problem, and am also on stoli. I had read the referenced posts, but they don't indicate that this problem is expected or being worked on. Thanks for letting us know.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm also having this problem, and am also on stoli. I had read the referenced posts, but they don't indicate that this problem is expected or being worked on. Thanks for letting us know.

Boru, Cossacks, and Absolut are working fine but the other server are running some problems not major but minor. also these are temporary. This will resolve soon after moving all servers into a clustered setup like these three..

If you are running a large website and don`t happy without mail then i suggest you to use Google Apps The Full tutorial how to use it is found here..
http://kb.x10hosting.com/questions.php?questionid=51

otherwise wait for some time..

Last edited:

pragmada

Reaction score
I appreciate the response. Do you have an estimate of when this issue will be resolved?

supersly

Reaction score
I'm on Stoli as well and haven't been receiving mail for the last week. I understand that there is maintenance work going on for Stoli, but it would be great if we can get a estimation of when mail would come back. I am really hoping that I can keep using x10's webmail instead of having to go through gmail...

Status
Not open for further replies.