Problem with x10hosting website - 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardonobre

Reaction score
Hi,

my site has been down for a few days now and I am wondering if this has to do with any updates on the servers and is just a matter of sit and wait or if it has anything to do particularly with my site. Before it went down it was working correctly. I do not connect to any databases or anything, it is a simple .net/html website. The error I get is:

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Many thanks,
Ricardo

ricardonobre

Reaction score
No one can help us?

In my account panel I have 'your account is currently in good standing' and nothing unusual.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you post the code of .htaccess file located in public_html folder??

ricardonobre

Reaction score
Hi,

yes, the file has only the following line:

DirectoryIndex Default.aspx

My default file is in fact Default.aspx.
I also noticed that I cannot login via FTP. It connects and says 'waitting for welcome message' and nothing happens.

stgeorge

Reaction score
I am getting time out errors with my e-mail account on x10Hosting using popPeeper.
The site is loading, but very slowly using an adjusted firefox to extend server requests.
On other browsers some time out some don't.
Also there are database errors until the page is refreshed so I think there may be two problems.
The Web Server and the SQL Server.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you all read that post http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/113124-some-quick-answers-few-questions.html ????

This might be reason of this problem..
We are spreading out to another location, x10 will now have servers located in Dallas and Chicago. If you are a paid hosting or VPS user please check out the announcements in the billing area on how this affects you.
The account panel is changing, we'll most likely make a full post on the changes later but for now we hope to get the new backend and account panel live in the next 24 hours. We're hoping for minimal issues.

ricardonobre

Reaction score
Yes, I did look for answers before I opened this topic and that's why I asked if the problem was because of the updates. I understand that it is a slow process and I don't mind to wait, I just needed the confirmation if this was due to the servers and nothing wrong in my site. It has been down for a week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.