Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmpure

Reaction score
Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Every single time I try to go to my cPanel, both direct login and using the link on-site.
My site works perfectly, its just not letting me login so I can re-organize my files and finish my set up.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Sorry if bumping isn't allowed, but this problem is still happening.
I can log into the FTP version of the site, meaning ftp:// , but I can't change anything beyond that.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

cPanel on your server is working correctly at the moment. Please clear your browser cache and try again.
If not, could you please say some more specifics about the issue so we can investigate further.

Thanks.

lmpure

Reaction score
Hello,

cPanel on your server is working correctly at the moment. Please clear your browser cache and try again.
If not, could you please say some more specifics about the issue so we can investigate further.

Thanks.
I'll need to try that at home, my school blocks connections to the server.
Also, when I attempt to log into x10 itself from the main page, it doesn't accept my username, but does for my email.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, there have been a few issues with the account panel. For now, stick to email if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.