Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aredacy

Reaction score
I just registered for the advanced free hosting but it says

Error:x10Hosting's user panel is currently under construction. Please use the links provided in the email sent to you to login to your account.

When is that fixed and i never got any links with my email.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Aredacy said:
I just registered for the advanced free hosting but it says

Error:x10Hosting's user panel is currently under construction. Please use the links provided in the email sent to you to login to your account.

When is that fixed and i never got any links with my email.

Just a question ... but did you try and sign in on the x10hosting website to log into your account or did you log in through your URL?

Aredacy

Reaction score
i tried from the site, and all i got was 3 emails, 1 for the forum, a welcoming one and one to activate it.

sk1tL1L

Reaction score
you need to wait until you get an email with your cpanel link. I waited around 10-15 days for mine. You go into a que!

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I know that this has anything to be with the topic. It's just for sk1tL1L. In your phpbb forum you have the Coporate banner at the bottom. You should put it at the top if you don't want your account to be suspended.

Good Luck,
fedlerner

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Aredacy said:
you gotta be kidding, up to 15 days

Because of the server move, there is a backlog of new accounts to be created. It can take up to 15 days ( but hopefully not that long ) to get a new account created.

Status
Not open for further replies.