Problems accessing my site in other coutntries

Status
Not open for further replies.

leighmit

Reaction score
Hi there. Hopefully someone can offer some advice here...

My site www.koriciza.org is accessible in this country, but when my friend in Burundi types in the URL he just gets redirected to a search engine which performs a search based on www.koriciza.org and does not bring up my website. I only uploaded the site this week - could this be something that will resolve in time?

I am trying to use the site to raise money for an orphanage in the town my friend lives in in Burundi, so it's really important that he can see it.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Leigh

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
If you are on chopin, the server is having some issues, it will be back up shortly,
Regards,
Jamie

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I check your URL and it is working correctly. Your friend must have some problem.

Tell him to clear his browser cache and flush DNS and then try again...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
It could be a DNS issue from the sounds of things. Have him try another DNS server to see if it works. Your server is Absolut, and DNS should be resolving to the IP address of 74.63.233.3

Last edited:

leighmit

Reaction score
It could be a DNS issue from the sounds of things. Have him try another DNS server to see if it works. Your server is Absolut, and DNS should be resolving to the IP address of 74.63.233.3

Any chance you could explain this in slightly simpler terms... I'm not sure what DNS is.... :happysad:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, can you please ask your friend to do a ping test to your websites URL and then post the IP address it is resolving to here.

leighmit

Reaction score
I don't know how to do a ping test. Can you please explain it to me so I can explain it to him.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.