Problems experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekarvn

Reaction score
My subdomain is: dekarvn.x10hosting.com
My plan is Advanced.

I have put text links in my forums and ads banners on my website already

I have experiencing down in wepages and forums recently, i thought i account was suspend by somesort but i can still connect to the Cpanel and also to the FTP to backup some important data.

Please tell me what is happening, cause before this happens, the site was loading very slowly, sometime stop and frozen for quite of a time (1-2hours i think) and then back up again. This time it is the entire evening, from 8pm to near midnight and i'm pretty worry.....It is a class forum so it will be hard for me to explain to my classmate that we have lost the forum........

Please help me ASAP, it is pretty urgency

taxloss

Reaction score
dekarvn said:
My subdomain is: dekarvn.x10hosting.com
My plan is Advanced.

I have put text links in my forums and ads banners on my website already

I have experiencing down in wepages and forums recently, i thought i account was suspend by somesort but i can still connect to the Cpanel and also to the FTP to backup some important data.

Please tell me what is happening, cause before this happens, the site was loading very slowly, sometime stop and frozen for quite of a time (1-2hours i think) and then back up again. This time it is the entire evening, from 8pm to near midnight and i'm pretty worry.....It is a class forum so it will be hard for me to explain to my classmate that we have lost the forum........

Please help me ASAP, it is pretty urgency

I think that you havent been banned, you are experiencing problems like all of us...downtimes and all kind of problems, guys on x10hosting are upgrading things and making tests, so please be patience, it will be running shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.