Not open for further replies.

mudme

Reaction score
username: surf4web
site: surf4web.exofire.com

corey. my ftp dosen't work :dunno:

Chris Z

Reaction score
it's not just you...the FTP server is down, i'm not sure why but it's been down for a while..so please don't post about it anymore in this topic as this an individual problem thread, not a global problem thread

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
URL: http://staff.x10hosting.com/check.php

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host '64.92.165.74' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/staff/public_html/check.php on line 8
Host '64.92.165.74' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

You need to add the IP to the MySQL server i think.

Dovir

Reaction score
I cannot see Fantastico on my cpanel.. =/
Username: Dovir
Domain: x10hosting

sambosch

Reaction score
Sorry if this might be in the wrong section but i wanted to get attenttion to it.
I updated the nameservers for my .uni.cc domain to 3-4 days ago
ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com
My site is hosted at ****.exofite.net
But when i try to add it as a parked domain in CPANEL it gives me this error:
Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.
Plz can u help me!

Last edited:

Renagade711

Reaction score
Username:killerzu
domain:killerzunited.biz.tm
smart ftp says "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it." but idk if that a prob with server or wat, but i though i post it

Robert

Reaction score
ok, i can access the site, but not through my isp...

username: jsnakej
subdomain: cg.x10hosting.com

Chris Z

Reaction score
eh...i guess i've got a problem..sorta, well it's not so much a problem on my part, but on your's, but i didn't wanna be a cheater but anyway..i told you (corey) you could just not transfer the large files on my account (neptuner) to the new server as they were just too big, but it looks like you did, but in cPanel, it still shows me having 2499 MB of free space, my subdomain is neptunerevival

morp20

Reaction score
hmmm stil no updates... respect corey but you diddnt help anyone?!
i hope you update some people with needs !

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
morp20 said:
hmmm stil no updates... respect corey but you diddnt help anyone?!
i hope you update some people with needs !

He didn't? Have you looked back on page 5? Have you read the announcements and server updates? He's been quite a busy person trying to get everyone helped in a timely fashion.

sourabhj

Reaction score
hi,
Its nice that my site is up , and its is working very fast,i would like to say thanks to administrators,but iam facing 3 problems in my account when i login in to cpanel.My domain is http://www.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com, the problems which iam facing are:
  1. On the top of first page after i log in i get a message please fill your contact information,every time i log in.i have filled it manny times but the messsage still comes.
  2. i cant find awtstats in cpanel i can only see latest visitors link,bandwidth,error log,subdomain stats but in subdomain stats it doesnt shows any subdomain.
  3. i cant change my cpanel theme it says it is not configured.
please try to help me out as awtstat show very good stats which is very helpfull for me.
thanks
sourabhj

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
sourabhj said:
hi,
Its nice that my site is up , and its is working very fast,i would like to say thanks to administrators,but iam facing 3 problems in my account when i login in to cpanel.My domain is http://www.nidhidatasystems.x10hosting.com, the problems which iam facing are:
  1. On the top of first page after i log in i get a message please fill your contact information,every time i log in.i have filled it manny times but the messsage still comes.
  2. i cant find awtstats in cpanel i can only see latest visitors link,bandwidth,error log,subdomain stats but in subdomain stats it doesnt shows any subdomain.
  3. i cant change my cpanel theme it says it is not configured.
please try to help me out as awtstat show very good stats which is very helpfull for me.
thanks
sourabhj

1. I don't think it matters. I even have that. I think its just a reminder. It was that way on the old servers. ( But I could be wrong - an admin could verify this for me )

2. I don't believe AwStats is installed yet on the new servers. A few people have mentioned this.

3. I dunno about this one. Wish I could be further assistance.

Cr4sh

Reaction score
Corey said:
I don't see your account on either server under the name cr4sh, can you give me some more info? Also, your cPanel name is not linked with the forum?

-Corey

Which info do you need?
Say to me the way for to help you to resolve my problems...
Thx for your attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.