Problems importing to phpMyAdmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperBlade

Reaction score
Hey, as you admins prolly know, I've been having a few problems recently with my account. Thankfully all that crap is sorted out now, however I can't figure out how to import the backup MySQL data into phpMyAdmin.
When I try importing the file that I created with phpMyAdmin's export feature, I get error #1044 - Access denied for user 'viperb'@'localhost'

Don't know if this post belongs in this section, so sorry if I've messed up.

Peace,
ViperBlade

Chris Z

Reaction score
is this the exact same database, cPanel username, and database username? because if you're importing it from another account, it will have that username in it

ViperBlade

Reaction score
Yep, in fact I was particularly fussy with Reclutador about my username and password.

On phpMyAdmin, under Create new database it says No Priveleges, so I'm assuming that has something to do with it.

My cpanel name is viperb and my phpmyadmin username is viperb_admin (if this is of any help)

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
ok attach a copy of the file and i'll try to fix it

ViperBlade

Reaction score
Because there are passwords in the file I'm gonna send it to ur email address (admin@cgz09.com right?) if that's ok with you.

E-mail's been sent. Could you please let me know when you're done?

Thanks,
ViperBlade

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
yup, i'd prefer you actually send it to chriszitting09 [at] gmail [dot] com though, and if you did send it to admin@cgz09.com, i haven't received it

ViperBlade

Reaction score
Odd. nvm though. I've now sent it to chriszitting09 [at] gmail [dot] com. Hopefully you'll recieve it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.