Problems on my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesod

Reaction score
hi, I cannot login to cPanel it just continuously loads, I can't get into my FTP accounts
and mail is extreamly slow and mostly times out.

however the http site loads up ok I just cannot change it.

jamesod

Reaction score
Still having this problem, I've seen other posts reporting that the cPanel doesn't fully load.
This is the exact problem I'm having along with the ftp and mail problems,

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you please elaborate a bit on cPanel not loading fully ?

jamesod

Reaction score
yes, all the pictures load up on the left hand side, and on the top banner.

but no icons or information about the account loads up.

eyemdee

Reaction score
The connection has timed out

The server at chopin.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Last edited:

jade852

Reaction score
hi,

My site has been on and off for ages too have been told to look at this link...

cPanel and apache upgrade on all servers. see http://status.x10hosting.com

hope this sheds some light as i think there is alot of work going on behind the scenes still that affects the free hosting

jade

everlypark

Reaction score
I've had similar problems ever since the free hosting servers were upgraded. FTP transfers are slower and take longer to connect (lately they don't connect at all). It seems as though the servers are more overloaded than ever. Shouldn't the new hardware help?

jade852

Reaction score
hi,

Im not admin but because i have been having these problems since the migration...very annoying as cant do much work.. i was informed by this member...hope this helps a bit more...his quote

''As i said sit tight, Yes ok the servers go down frequently but look if you were a server and were carrying 2000 per server how would you feel, I know I would crash and have a sleep,
When the servers have migrated x10 and new servers are implemented the service will speed up and less problems will happen.
I know how it feels BTW, I had this problem ages ago, I bought VPS though due to my sites growth and needs.

If anyone wants any support or questions on any issues such as this please just drop me an email or message me on msn at jamietees@hotmail.com

Regards,
Jamie ''

Status
Not open for further replies.