Problems. Please read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
ok, my site was suspended because of an error and has already been unsuspended. Now, when ever I try to go to my site, it says it is forbidded and you can see a 403 Forbidden error. Whenever I try to log into my cPanel, it says it is the wrong password. The same thing happens to my FTP account. Any admin that can help me??

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
ok, i had been out for a little while.

My subdomain is chidonet.x10hosting.com. You can see the site here

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
kaozskyblade said:
ok, i had been out for a little while.

My subdomain is chidonet.x10hosting.com. You can see the site here
Yes, I'm not sure whats going on there. Your account might have to be deleted then made again. Can you login to your Cpanel? If soo you might want to back up your sites.

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
no, i can not. It says that the password is wrong. I don't know what is happening. If you guys do need to delete it, can u send me a recovery password to my email so i can back up my site?? It would also be good if somebody could tell me what is wrong

Edit: My FTP doesnt work either. Does it have something to do about that i had been recently unbanned??

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your files should still be there, I will notify corey because this has happended before and he has fixed it.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
kaozskyblade said:
mmm, has he gotten the message yet?
Corey has alot to deal with lots of messages aday, Plus trying to get x10 in great shape. He will see to it as soon as he can.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
kaozskyblade said:
mmmm, another bump...... is it that you guys dont want to help me :tear: ???
I'll give Tyler a littler reminder about this and then he maybe able to get it sorted out with Corey. No need to bump again..

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'll talk to corey to find out how to resolve this issue, so I can know how to do it in the future.

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
ok, I can log into my cPanel now, but I still see the forbidden error in my site....what now?

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
wow....some1 is probably gonna ban me for bringing up this thread so much but, any idea about how long it is going to take so my account can work again???? is there anything i can do to fix it???

Status
Not open for further replies.