problems signing up for free hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sybregunne

Reaction score
Hi,

First I like to thank the support team for helping me sort out my first problem...

Now I cannot seem to signup for a free hosting account. I looked at the blacklisted countries and singapore is not one of them. So I am assuming Singapore is in the high-risk list. but I cannot seem to sign-up.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Sybregunne

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's giving an error message, can you post it?

sybregunne

Reaction score
I don't get an error message. What I did was I logged in to my x10hosting account. then it says I have no linked account. I will see the message that says "Whatever the reasons you can sign up for one..." Then I clicked on the link and it takes me to the first page before I log-in from here I put a username then click next. then I get shown the login screen so I log in and I'm back to where I started.

If it helps I am using google chrome browser, windows 7 home premium.

Thanks Livewire

sybregunne

Reaction score
Just want to bump this thread. :p thanks for any help.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Far as I know once you've logged in you should be able to just jump back to x10hosting.com and start signup like normal; it'll reuse the forum account instead of making a new one.

sybregunne

Reaction score
Far as I know once you've logged in you should be able to just jump back to x10hosting.com and start signup like normal; it'll reuse the forum account instead of making a new one.

K thanks. Will try again maybe its my browser too.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.