Problems with cPanel, disease of this host

Status
Not open for further replies.

filmneki46

Reaction score
Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it fixed? And what's with the "disease of this host" comment? If you don't like the service, no one's forcing you to stay. We -do- try to keep the service running smoothly; unfortunately we're not robots who can monitor the disk space available 24/7.

filmneki46

Reaction score
I did not say that I like or that I do not like I'm just saying that I know for a host of diseases even earlier, because my friend used your service and eventually moved to paid hosting, and why?

And you'd have to be a little kind to their users, I just tell the truth and why and it hurts?

I have not said anything, I just copied what appeared when I tried to get into CPanel

So !!!

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The issue is not open to dispute. If you don't like the hosting, I suggest you leave. You will not get any help here unless you are reasonable and co-operate.
Alternatively, you could upgrade to Illuminated or Premium where the servers are prioritised. Of course you won't do that, but it's a suggestion just to remind you that you are getting this hosting for nothing. The least we expect is some patience and respect, particularly when you need us, not vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.