problems with cpannel

Status
Not open for further replies.

primawolf

Reaction score
is anyone else having problems with cpannel on Cossacks server? as it keeps saying login fail when i try and log in any suggestions?

primawolf

Reaction score
this just doesnt seem like a good weekend for x10 hosting... and sadly a lot of us users who are just coming here are caught in the mess :(

rabid_c

Reaction score
Well, welcome to x10 and understand that is isn't exactly an example of what you can expect _all_ of the time.

I've noticed that there are semi-frequent maintenance and upgrade windows, but since x10 is one of the more feature-rich free web hosts out there (and I've tried a ton), I'm willing to forgo a few weekends here and there. Plus, these are often *upgrades*, which indicates to me that there is an continual interest in improving the service and its capabilities.

And... the price is right. :)

(By the way... I'm still having cPanel issues, but my site itself just came back up.)

Let's hope Cossacks makes it up fully by Monday.

primawolf

Reaction score
well sometimes first impressions are all that matter but im willing to understand that this is not something that someone can expect. and atleast they are working on trying to get it fixed as fast as they can which is more then you can expect from most free hosting sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.