Problems with email, cron jobs and tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqfront

Reaction score
Hello

I seem to be facing an avalanche of problems with my newly opened (paid) hosting account at X10.

1) I cannot submit support request tickets (browser claims there is an SSL issue and refuses to open the client area pages);

2) I can login to my CPanel, but cannot modify e.g. cron jobs (it says Ajax error, please refresh, but that does not help);

3) I cannot send or receive email. This is what I got when testing my inbox from a gmail account:
Failed to add recipient: xxxx@gmail.com [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 550, response: Verification failed for <zzzzz@iqfront.com> No Such User Here Sender verify failed)]

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask for help, but I seriously do not know where else to go.

Thanks for your help.

[Edit] A quick clarification to problem 3): I was able to send and receive email from the "at" iqfront.com account just two days ago, so the email account has been properly set up.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The clients area is messing up for me too. I'll try to escalate this ticket.

EDIT: Nope. Escalate button still hates me. It's been down for a couple of hours already. Hopefully it'll get back up and running when I wake in the morning and I'll try again. Otherwise, anybody else with the permissions please go ahead and try without me.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello

I seem to be facing an avalanche of problems with my newly opened (paid) hosting account at X10.

1) I cannot submit support request tickets (browser claims there is an SSL issue and refuses to open the client area pages);

2) I can login to my CPanel, but cannot modify e.g. cron jobs (it says Ajax error, please refresh, but that does not help);

3) I cannot send or receive email. This is what I got when testing my inbox from a gmail account:
Failed to add recipient: xxxx@gmail.com [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 550, response: Verification failed for <zzzzz@iqfront.com> No Such User Here Sender verify failed)]

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask for help, but I seriously do not know where else to go.

Thanks for your help.

[Edit] A quick clarification to problem 3): I was able to send and receive email from the "at" iqfront.com account just two days ago, so the email account has been properly set up.

Your Forums Account is not linked with any hosting account.
Provide me your cpanel username so that i can check what happened to your Account.

The clients area is messing up for me too. I'll try to escalate this ticket.

EDIT: Nope. Escalate button still hates me. It's been down for a couple of hours already. Hopefully it'll get back up and running when I wake in the morning and I'll try again. Otherwise, anybody else with the permissions please go ahead and try without me.

yeah Escalation is not working at the moment..

Status
Not open for further replies.