Problems with Illuminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomson_br

Reaction score
I'm having problems with Illuminated........

In I received a mail from x10hosting saying:
"Your hosting account tomson has been successfully upgraded to our Illuminated service."

In my first ticket, #12395, Ryan Schmidt didnt answer me one question:
The URL in cPanel will be "illuminated.x10hosting.com" when I access cPanel,
instead of "starka.x10hosting.com?????? In the "x10Hosting Account Upgrades"
I read: "By upgrading your hosting account to Illuminated you will be on a separate
set of servers outside of the normal free hostign cluster..."

1 - Now when I click the button ACCESS CPANEL at Account Portal I'm still redirected
to Starka instead of Illuminated servers....
2 - When I try to access illuminated.x10hosting.com:2083 manually, I got "The Login is invalid"

I have other 2 problems, but I think that if I access Illuminated I will solve at last one....

gameaddict2085

Prime Account
Reaction score
I too have this problem and have submitted a support ticket, I have prime on staka now(after buying illuminated) but have not been transferred to illuminated server(still says staka and I can only log into staka, it says invalid user if i try to get on illuminated). I also didnt have my forum account upgraded but an admin has already fixed that :)

tomson_br

Reaction score
Thanks for you reply.....

I opened a ticket too (#12794) concomitantly with this forum post, but I'm still waiting for a reply....

Let's see the admin action........

tomson_br

Reaction score
Nothing so far...... no response so far......

The support its slow...

Last edited:

gameaddict2085

Prime Account
Reaction score
I think their having a lot of problems with free accounts atm so its flooding the system, I've linked to this post from the prime members area too so hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

tomson_br

Reaction score
gameaddict2085, THANKS A LOT for your help, but I will give up the x10Hosting.......
I'll ask how to get my money back ($60)....

I intend to go to webhostingpad.com (($95/5yrs)

Thanks again.....

gameaddict2085

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've got a support ticket saying they are moving my account to illuminated soon, as it has to be done manually by administrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.