Problems with site

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolmark18

Reaction score
Hey

Went on holiday a couple weeks ago. Checked my site and it said the site was being transferred and I should flush my dns.

Come back and checked and my site redirects to /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

Tried to login into my cPanel and its not working. Its now taking me to fris.x10hosting which wasnt the login page I was using before. My cPanel username is marcones.

Cheers

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account has been migrated to the Fris server.

If you are having difficulties logging into your cPanel try this:
Login to http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with forums username and password.
Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "update password". There you can change your password. put forums password in "Current Password" field.
Note: After this process, password for your client account, cPanel, and forums will become same.
Then try login to cPanel again.

Regarding the Default Web Site Page, staff is aware of this issue and is working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

coolmark18

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the reply.

Updated password, checked the pending actions and it says it has worked but still cant log in.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
There is some work in progress on some of the servers. I suggest waiting a little while longer and if you are still having difficulties post back here and we will assist you farther.

coolmark18

Reaction score
Thank for your reply but how long am I suppose to wait? My site has already been unaccessible through no fault of my own since the 1st/2nd of July...

Any timescale at all? Its almost been a fortnight now.

Status
Not open for further replies.