Problems With "SUHOSIN" Protocols, ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
cPanel Account: thecff
Forum Account: Leo Wyatt
Domain: http://www.thewbs-charmed.info

Hello. I had requested support on this issue once already, and since I have not received a response yet, I thought I'd expand on it.

On "my" hosting server, I host a legal copy of the profession "vBulletin" message board software that is provided by Jelsoft LTD.

My main issue was that it was causing...

"Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/thecff/public_html/thewbs-charmed.info/includes/functions.php(1378) : eval()'d code on line 1378"

...every time that I tried to access any page on the forums.

That part has changed. I checked the account status sheet and it says that my application for Intermediate PHP Configuration has been accepted and my account is pending php upgrade.

The problem that now exists is that everytime I try to make a post or edit content through the message boards is that...

"Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of preg_replace() with /e modifier is forbidden by configuration in /home/thecff/public_html/thewbs-charmed.info/includes/functions_newpost.php(181) : regexp code on line 181"

Now, I am assuming that "my" server is undergoing the upgrade which is why the first issue was solved and this one is not.

The other issue is that when I log into my AdminCP through the vBulletin forums some navagation elements are missing and on the Server Statistics it specifically says...

"FILE_UPLOADS Disabled"

...under server information.

The File Uploads issue although is important, is not as much of a priority as the SUHOSIN issue is. Is there any way, I can get an ETA on completion of the php upgrade to my server? I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I'd appreciate a response as soon as you can so I have some information to give to my community as they are constantly emailing me asking for technical support.

Thank you,

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
Already have, all I'm wondering is how long a php upgrade is set to pending for?

Thank you.
Edit:
Upgrade your PHP version to intermediate at http://x10hosting.com/account and then wait 6-12 hours.

Alright, I've been told to wait 6-12 hours and that time period has elapsed. Is there some problem that is occuring? Or has the upgrade just not taken place yet?

Thank you,

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
It should be fixed now. Your PHP version didn't upgrade for some reason. Corey has enabled suhosin on the basic version of PHP now.

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
Roger that, I think it works now... I'm not seeing that security error in the shoutbox anymore.. I'm actually seeing the content now...

I thank you for your assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.