[project.gfx]

XColl

Reaction score
banner4hi.jpg

This is not the [project.gfx] team signature.

[project.gfx] is an multi-level graphic team. Our goal is to develope different styles and skill, offering you variety of graphics to choose from! What do you get when you join our team? You'll get a rank, an special greeting from me, permission to host files in our forum, and be able to have your very own [project.gfx] team signature!

Annoucements 7/13/05
I am trying to put up the forums, so please be patient. Please post applications here. Only chat if you are applying to the team or asking a question. Thanks.

We are currently accepting graphic artists, moderators, and anyone who can help! Anyone who is applying for moderator does not have to post work.
To Qualify/Application
- Post 3 of your best works.
- Why do you want to join.
- Agree to work with other people in the team.

It's a 75% that we will accept you to the team. So join ahead!

Members

Owners:
XColl

Co-Owner:
None.

Godlike:
None.

Upper Members:
None.

Members:
None.

Moderator:
None.

Current Assignment
None.

N

Nathan

Sorry, I don't do graphics. I do codes, but I know of a few people who would join. I'll direct them to this topic.

XColl

Reaction score
Auvee said:
What do people who join get out of it?

-Auvee B.

Well, alot of things I guess. Atleast they won't get bored when they do graphics or something.

-ChRiS-

Reaction score
I am interested in becoming a mod. I have moded at many forums and owned my own personal forum that had over 700 members.
I would like to join your team because I am experienced and believe that I can help out a lot.
And i would be happy to work with other people on the team.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
i'll be the highest staff position i can get :devil:
haha, but ya, wats better, mod or godlike? i can help because i've modded at different forums before. i modded at like 3 at once. haha. one had over 2,000 members. haha.

XColl

Reaction score
Godlike is like people who are very active, done what they were supposed to, and really good at doing graphic designs. This spot isn't really optional so I can't really give it to you, but Moderator just moderates the forum and is part of the [project.gfx] team, and yes, moderators get signatures too.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I will be one of the grafic teams and a admin. or a a super mod....I will show you my work on MSN if that is cool with you....one of the work that I have done is my avatar and sig.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
HEy i can help ya out. If you give me a position :) lol nah im just playing but ill join.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
in that case, i'll be [super] moderator. i do a few graphics but none that are great...

or maybe admin =D

XColl

Reaction score
Guys, I can't just accept moderators.... I need some graphics nerds like me too! :ermm:

n4tec

Reaction score
XColl said:
Guys, I can't just accept moderators.... I need some graphics nerds like me too! :ermm:

i would recommend stratos since stratos has a nice collection of work..

N

Nathan

"We are currently accepting graphic artists, moderators, and anyone who can help! Anyone who is applying for moderator does not have to post work."

No false advertising.

XColl

Reaction score
Yes I'm not blind, but there's more moderators than graphic artists. =/