Promote your site with social networking

lookof

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I'm new to website promotion. Please feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong.
My best bet on web promotion is using social networking application such as facebook and twitter. I think it's the best way of promoting your business as a person, to make a deal work is all about personal interaction. That's way social network offers you. Here I also like to mention twitterfeed.com and ping.fm. Twitterfeed.com retrive your site blog and publish it on your twitter and facebook account automatically. With ping.fm you can upfate all your social network at one place. What do you reckon.
Lookof

threedee

Reaction score
That's basically the trend with online marketing and promotion at the moment. Social media seem to get a bigger influence on site and business promotions. And apart from Twitter, Facebook, bookmarking and feed sites, Youtube can also be widely utilized.

arindamdutta16

Reaction score
Social networking is best source of web traffic. It is increasing your traffic. Social networking is best promote your business and website. Social networking site like facebook, twitter, g+, LinkedIn is improving your visitor and generate more traffic to your website.

titly555

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. Social networking, social bookmarking, video sharing, slide sharing is the best activity to promote your business. All activity help to increase traffic and search engine rank page.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please, people -- don't raise old threads from the dead. This thread is from 2010. If you really feel a need to see your signature over and over in the forums (and you're both linking to the same outfit), then start a new thread with actual content.

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
Social Networking is the biggest source of traffic. Social Networking is still used as one of the best sources for promoting the business or website. We can say that it is like a part of SEO strategy. It becomes very helpful in driving high traffic to your website. In social networking sites, Facebook is treated as the best one.