Promotional Development Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

affiliatecrunch

Reaction score
Hi Corey,

I want to avail of this service, however after reading all the posts here, it seems i can't find a question regarding the credit card payment option.

Although I have a paypal account, I can't use it as of now as I have to wait my credit card billing for verification purposes. The same with moneybookers, I'm still waiting for it...

Thank you.

halcyon

Reaction score
Hi all.
I want to order a paid account (or "Newsletter Hosting Special" - not developer.). But paypal does not confirm a card visa electron. We can find other ways of payment? For example WebMoney (WMZ) or Yandex Money?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Moneybookers is also supported, I believe.

halcyon

Reaction score
not in my country. i cant find way (official) how transfer webmoney (WMZ) to moneybookers or paypal(not full supported).

Crossway

Reaction score
Hi,
I've signed up for this hosting, payment has been processed and the status is pending.
How long before I'm moved to the corporate servers? Do I get an email confirming when this is done?
Thanks.

Scott B

Reaction score
I have two questions:
Can I pay for this package monthly?

Can I pay in credits?

Sohail

Reaction score
You know how one member tried to get this package by using 23,000 credits. Well they were obtained illegally, but could you purchase that if you got that many credits legally or would it only increase the levels of spam?

Scott B

Reaction score
Well I wondering if I could pay for this package monthly with credits...since I don't have anywhere near 23000 credits.

And I was wondering:
What additional cPanel options would we get?

Last edited:

raz786

Reaction score
Hi...saw this offer in the newsletter...is it still open, and if so, is it available to the downunder people (australians)...

thanks
raz
raz786@yahoo.com

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to close this thread as it's not really monitored for responses. Feel free to E-mail me directly with questions about it corey[@]x10hosting.com or create a thread in the pre-signup forum.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.