Proxy server blocks CPanel login

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulkityadav182

Reaction score
I am trying to login to my CPanel account and Firefox says : "The proxy server is refusing connections".I've tried logging from stoli.x10hosting.com:2083 and 2082 but the same issue prevails.I access net through my college proxy and there seems no way how I can bypass it.
Any help much appreciated :D

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried asking your college's network administrator why their server is refusing these connections?

pulkityadav182

Reaction score
No, I haven't done that so far.I'll try doing that though I'm very suspicious of any positive result.
Is there no way then that I can login to cPanel through proxy??

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The problem is in your error message. x10hosting's servers are not proxy servers; they are not the ones refusing the connection nor blocking it. The error message you posted said: "The proxy server is refusing connections", which means that the server you are going through to get to x10hosting is refusing to connect to x10hosting, not the other way around. This means that it is your internet connection specifically that is refusing to connect to x10hosting. There's nothing that x10hosting can do here, because x10hosting doesn't control your internet connection. You'll need to find either a different internet connection to get to your account, or convince your network administrator for your internet to let you connect to your x10hosting account. Good luck. I hope you find a way to connect to your hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.