proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

damoon22355

Reaction score
please re enable my account.
i was try to test php programing for proxy server. but it only a test and my site is go down.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
NO excuses, your account is Permanently suspended.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It doesn't matter why you did it. From the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account:

* Proxies: We do not allow any kind of proxies to be used on our servers, for any reason.

damoon22355

Reaction score
i thank x10 for help me make my site And work with php and cpanel

i don`t remember in agreement that i cant use proxy.
its not problem that suspend my account.

i know that i can get an new account on x10 and make my site again
but i think better that important rules be highlight in agreement. some people don`t read agreement to end.
and i use this method to saw how it work and what can i do with this methods and now i know that maybe some free host suspend php proxy method and i will ask them is it can support this before i decide to buy account.
thank for reply - damoon

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When you agreed to the TOS, you gave x10hosting the power to enforce it. You should always read what you agree to, and the TOS isn't even that long or complicated to understand. All the rules there are important for you to understand. If there were any questions you had about the TOS because you weren't sure of something about it, please ask about it first before doing anything so that you won't get suspended. But due to your current suspension, your account will remain permanently suspended.

Last edited:

damoon22355

Reaction score
i have a new question:
if with php i try to analyze an online webpage is it in proxy low?
for example i try to load this tread and analyze html and grab post by specific user?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
That'd be a Content Scraper instead.

From the TOS:

* Script Hosting: Space provided by x10Hosting is to be used to create a functional website, we do not allow bots, content scrapers, or any other script that runs continuously on your account. Any scripts that are executed via cron or manually must be directly related to your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.