ProxySite Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2PGames

Reaction score
Okay Since X10hosting has its very own ProxySite viewer i was wondering of making my own so i can give my site more FETs....

Need more info if this is possiable for a user and if not why can x10hosting have it and i cant ... Dont tell me to set in teh back of the bus!

=== Script:===
PHProxy 4.0

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
haha you're really funny, and i sure hope you were kidding cuz i'm pretty sure it clearly states in the ToS that there is no proxies allowed, plus x10Hosting = main site and Corey = Ruler, you follow ruler or your site will be suspended lol, so ya i really am not sure if you are kiddin or not but w/e, but if you really want to get your suspended, i guess that's one way to do it ;)

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The big three as I call them (the ones that tend to get you 7 day suspensions instead of 4 for ads):

1) Torrents, legal or not.
2) MP3's, legal or not.
3) Proxys, legal or not.

While x10 may very well have their own proxy, there's a catch - x10 owns the server. If x10 doesn't do anything wrong with their proxy, then they won't get on the wrong end of a lawsuit.

If you, however, host a proxy on your account, x10 CAN get on the wrong end of a lawsuit should you ever do anything remotely questionable with it. As such, x10 simply doesn't allow them (same for mp3's and torrents).

I'd say be careful, but there's a funny thing - being careful usually doesn't entail publicly posting 'hey look I'm breaking the TOS...' So instead I'll say get it off of there before a mod/admin sees this, finds your cpanel username, and suspends the account. Cause whether x10 has their own proxy or not, the fact of the matter is it's x10's server, and the tos clearly states you may not host a proxy on your account.

N2PGames

Reaction score
The Funny thing is taht if im the law maker i can break the law... so what your saying is "Mark Folley" who made so many Kid abuse programs to keep kids safe and now he mulasted his pages that okay since he made the laws he can break em also??

COOOl!

===========
PcRiot © 2006 - Another x10Hosting service.
PHProxy 0.4 © 2005 WhiteFyre

btw this PHProxy script hasn't been installed in my account yet im
messing with it over another free host! to seee how it gos!

Chris Z

Reaction score
well considering you probably got to that site from pimpriots.com, pimpriots.com was recently bought by x10, which would also give owning rights to all the other scripts on that site, so i'm sure this was not originally created by x10, it just came with a site that was acquired recently, but if I am wrong, Corey, please post here

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Apart from that, Corey is the x10hosting Owner, and he can host whatever he wants in his servers.
As we are provided good and free hosting, we have to stick to the TOS, and we can't host a proxy script.

Last edited:

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Proxies are not allowed, full stop.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
N2PGames said:
No stoping here sorry Mark folley!

Okay. That was totally uncalled for.

You were told the rules for x10 hosting. X10 may run a proxy as its their business and their right. If you wish to host with x10, you agree to follow their rules and Terms of Service. Failure to abide by the rules can get your account suspended, terminated or your IP address banned.

Since this has turned into a childish name calling thread, I will now lock it.

:lockd:

Status
Not open for further replies.