• Xbox 360

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Wii

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

KingOfTheEmblem

Reaction score
Re: ?????????????????????????????

Wii- Reasons for the wii. Nintendo has been brining us good games for years and they have the really cool unique controls.

360- Controls arent all to speak of but the games that are out and the good graphics are a good combo, reasonably priced for what you get.

Ps3 No idea. Over-Priced..

I think i like the 360 the best.

XPhire

Reaction score

PS3 - They have a lot more features to bring as does all systems but they all have unique features, right? Well lets compare:
  • PS3
    HD & DVD and Blue Ray
    1-4 Controller(s)
    Moderate amount of games
  • Xbox 360
    HD & DVD (needs external pieces (no Blue ray))
    1-4 Controller(s)
    Moderate-high amounts of games.
  • Wii
    No HD - No DVD
    1-2 Controller(s)
    Few games (Can't use previous version games)

I could be more technical on all the aspects but those are what myself, and my friends look for in a gaming console.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score

Wii (I accidentally voted PS3), because it's the only one that gives someone a reason to buy a console instead of a PC. My second choice would be the PS3 because of its capabilities, features, some innovation, and reliability. I don't like anything about the 360, it's just an Xbox with better graphics, and another MICROSOFT product.

Few games (Can't use previous version games)

It can play Gamecube games, and older games with external attachments.

Last edited:

XPhire

Reaction score

It can play Gamecube games, and older games with external attachments.

Your right, I forgot aboot that. =P I even have a WII and didnt realize it. Haha.

But I just dont like buying external attachments, as with the Xbox you have to do so to play the HD DVD as the PS3 has it built in and you also have BLUE RAY quality. ;)

sudvaldivieso

Reaction score

PS3 because i love everything that have to be with sony xD

cat5niper

Reaction score

yea but PS3's break and they are way over priced and X Box 360s have way better games

:biggrin:Assassins Cread:biggrin: is just one of them

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Changed the title, next time be more descriptive.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score

PS3
  • HD & DVD and Blue Ray
    1-4 Controller(s)
    Moderate amount of games
They changed it, last time I checked it was 7 controllers.

TheJLC

Reaction score
PS3! I love the Blueray, HD, the free online gaming capabilities. and it sony. Too overpriced though....

Amanda~Lee

Reaction score
Well I am a big ps3 fan. Have been a sony lover since I got my firs ps1 back in the day. But I have been thinking about getting a wii to play fun games with my kids in the winter when we are snowed in and bored.

VPmase

Reaction score
Wii. No question about it. It has kick ass multiplayer games and equally kick ass single player games. PS3 doesn't many, if any, good games thats worth $400...
Also the fact that I can download classic games onto my Wii, like TMNT for NES. That beats BluRay and Halo3 anyday.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Wii. My send choice would be the 360 because of some of the games.

imaran

Reaction score

yea but PS3's break and they are way over priced and X Box 360s have way better games

Assassins Creed is for the ps3 as well. Way to research...

It is pretty awesome on the ps3 I might add.

I gave my reasons for voting PS3 in the old thread. At this point it's personal prefernce but the PS3 has the most upside in the future.

DaveDaDon

Reaction score
Well since a lot of people complain saying **** like

"xbox pwns ps3"
"wii is for fat babies"
"ps3 ****ed ur grandma!"

lets come up with all the pros and cons of all the Nex Gen Consoles

Wii

Pros:
- Nice motion sensor
- Price is cheap ($200 currently)
- Has copyright of classic games
- Ability to download N64 games
- Mini opera browser

Cons:
- Is for fat babies
- Only games they have are legendary games (mario, legend of zelda, etc.)
- Hasnt really come up with any hit games, only relies on the legendary/classic games.
- Lack of adult rated games
- Family play.... who the hell wants to play madden with grandma? lol im sorry but cmon madden isnt a grandma vs me kinda thing. Love my grandma but i like challenges.

XBOX 360

Pros:
- Had 1 year headstart, so has more games than both consoles.
- 3 Year warranty
- Huge online community
- Free headset
- Great backwards compatibility
- Adult games

Cons:
- No internet browser.... wtf
- **** was exploding first year
- Controller is still a bit big, but useable now
- Many games r beatable within hours
- Have to pay to use online

PS3

Pros:

- Great online community
- Can actually create good games
- Incredible internet browser
- Music player
- Video player
- Picture manager
- Remote interaction with PSP
- Security to games
- Blu-ray (even though no one really buys blu-ray dvd's)
- now 80 GB (bout to be 120)
- Ability to support Micro as well as Mini/ProSD cards
- Folding @ Home
- Adult games
- Ability to download demos n ****

Cons:

- Headsets arent free
- Cant use PS2 controllers (WTF WERE THEY THINKING?)
- Music player doesnt allow to move files, or copy files to certain directories
- Internet browser freezes up sometimes
- Takes a while to shutoff through controller
- Price - $399 currently (Definately the biggest con)
- Still has yet to change the look of the controller

Well this is my list, I know there are more but this is all I can think of on the spot. I still have to go with PS3 being my favorite console

Evocation

Reaction score

Oh, oh, OH. Thats just too funny. PS3 is the most stable machine, wii is pretty stable itself, but tales of the controlers make a slight niff. Xbox is by far the worst, 33% fail rate or something. No one I've spoken too hasn't had the RRoD.

AC is out on both ps3 and x360 ;x

Wii is great for fun, great for abit of time, however I believe I wouldn't always be in the mood to have to swing my arm roudn etc etc. N are very good for the simple fact they always try to stick with the games part of game console though so if you don't have a HDTV and only plan on playing games with it then Wii is the way to go

Xbox is cheaper as a core system, however any upgrade too it are very overpriced, only the new x360 surport hdmi and that costs as much as a ps3 anyway, it's intergration with windows is good so if you like windows then x360 is a good media hub for it. the selection of games are good now, however they have had a year to develop and imo anyway ps3 has managed to give a better grade of games in their first year. Xbox would be better if you enjoy gaming and have a 32" tv with 720p or something.

PS3 is almost not a games console, it's very powerful, however also hard to code for which is one reason games can't just make simple ports like they've been trying to do so far. With full HD, a design to sit most 1080pHDTV's being made today (all glossy and black) being able to play blu-ray steam media from a pc it makes a good media hub. Internet browsering etc and with yellow dog linux it can be used basicaly like a computer though it can't handel alot of tasks at once due to low memory...

IMO though, these things at the moment are pointless, next year will show is wii can keep up with itself, or if people are going to get bored of it. and even more so it's going to be make or break for ps3, it's big titles will be coming out and if it doesn't managed to atlest come back at x360's sales

ZeptOr

Reaction score
All three are good. But in my opinion, id rather have a PS3 or Xbox 360 AND a Wii. I wouldn't want both a PS3 and Xox 360.. but I would definetly want a Wii (which is why i have one). SSBB. enough said