Ps3

daskone

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO momma :D i cant wait for the ps3 to come out have you guys seen the specs? and the E3 press confrence? it looks sooo nice:grin:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes i have I also had that expression!!!!!!!!!! I love the PS3 and I want to be the first one to pay $300-400. I don't care how the controller looks like all I care is about the system!!!!

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
The PS3 is gorgeous. I want one when they come out. I refrained from buying my own PS2/X-Box and I'm glad I waited. :-D

I'm not too hyped about the controller though. Hopefully that won't be the controller that's released with the system, or they'll pull a M$ and offer a smaller controller after-market.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah that looks beautifllul! I love it to. Sony said that they migh make a triger on the side of the controller to make it like a light gun...

Jimbob

Reaction score
I'm pumped about ps3, the controller is gonna fit my hands so much better, I've got big hands :D, I wanna play that damn cups game with the eyetoy :D

jusama14

Reaction score
I cant wait till ps3 comes out i saw the e3 press conference and its system specs are awsome cant wait till spring 2k6!!!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes they are cool one thing that is good is that it will cost the same as the PS2's launch.

NewFuture

Reaction score
i total prefer ps3 to xbox 360, it looks better the specs are better, but i dont know about performance,

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes the Ps3's spec's are better and it looks better... Also the Xbox is coimg out earlyer so the PS3 might have an advantage!

sh8y

Reaction score
Jimbob said:
I'm pumped about ps3, the controller is gonna fit my hands so much better, I've got big hands :D, I wanna play that damn cups game with the eyetoy :D

That cup thing was a tech demo, not a game.

Just like the rest of Sony's conference, except for probably the fight night demo. I'm sure Sony's system is gonna be awesome, but all they showed was tech demo. Personally I thought Sony was caught with their pants down and wanted to have something to wow the crowd with so that they could convince the Sony fanboys and the ignorant people out there that what they showed was gameplay. They had no harware even remotely close the final setup for the system. Personally, I played the 360 at e3 and although it didn't look as pretty as Sony's demos, it was still playable. Hell, NFS MW looked beautful running only at 25 %. Imagine it at full power.

In the end, I'm sure both systems are gonna rock, but let's not all forget about Sony's history of hyping their systems. Anyone remeber the PS2's Emotion Engine rendering Toy Story in real time? Toy story my ass. Show me a ps2 game that looks that good? Show me an xbox game that looks that good? You can't and Sony knows it.

Let's see if they learned their lesson this time and aren't just blowin smoke up everyone's ass this time.

drake

Reaction score
i think PS3 and Xbox 360 wil be equally matched in the end i think it'll all depend on the games.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that sis true^^ also the PS2 is a year older than the Xbox! It came out before it... so at that time it had better grafics and all. I think you are just a fanboy... I agree to what drake said...

Jimbob

Reaction score
I'm aware it's a tech demo, but i'd like to get my hands on it still, I'd classify it as a game.... But thats me, I'm seriously looking forward to what happens to eyetoy. So many new things to be discovered

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes so many new things are discovered and I just can't wait to see them! The eyetoy and the games I want to have more onfo. on like what games are going to come out and will every game have online play like the X 360, and how the online thing is going to work... There are many things still unknown....

wizeman

Banned
Reaction score
man if they add the trigger to the PS3 controller it would be so freakin' awesome cuz then it would be much easier to shoot in FPS's (but where r they gonna put it ) *if they do will it my easy to hold the controller with other games...PM me if any info

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that is what they are thiking about. A rummer has been released that they are thinking about making it like a light gun....if you know what that means....