PTC are scams

walidno1

Reaction score
Well, I see some people here have joined the forum to promote some PTC sites so that they get referrals...........U are all wasting ur time. They are frauds........I used neobux and bux.to...........

in neobux, they suspended me for no reason and in bux.to, I didn't get paid even after 1 year............

plz stop promoting these sites.......not only are u wasting ur time, ur also influencing others with tales of riches making them waste their time (and sometimes even money they invest)

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, i've recived the first payment, and i have 2.05 for teh second, i need to get $3 to cashout my second payment :)
If you would to join on NeoBux again, please use my referral :)

Last edited:

walidno1

Reaction score
since you get paid and I don't, how abt this..... I use your referal and in exchange you put a banner of my site in one of your site?? :D

we are both happy then (coz the chances are I won't be paid)

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
sorry so in these moments i'm not selling ads on my site.
If you would to use my ref link it's okay, if not it's okay too :)
I'm not offering anything for use it.

walidno1

Reaction score
hmm.............well, I took my chance once, didn't work out..............First hand experience is the best..........I didn't try anything funny (trust me).............still smth happened..........so, I think i will pass this scam (or whtever) chance. .... :p

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Second Payment Recived from NeoBux :)
[thread]106991[/thread]

amplec

Reaction score
since you get paid and I don't, how abt this..... I use your referal and in exchange you put a banner of my site in one of your site?? :D

we are both happy then (coz the chances are I won't be paid)

Yah bro, maximum are scams. But, there are some exceptions. And, i'm sure, you have found them. I don't wanna put my advertising links or banners.:cool:

b0bangnilalang

Reaction score
hmmm..i've seen a lot of proofs that neobux is not a scam..but i quit ptc sites :( takes time to actually earn esp. if you don't have referrals