PTC Monitor! Don't Waste your time in sites SCAM

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

This is my new private project for x10Hosting's users, at long of this thread, you will see how we "as team" can keep far from the SCAMMERs online ;)

My site is still beta, and you can be part of this, the site is: http://ptc.zharkstudio.com
Feel free to visit and ask all questions you have in this thread.

I'm PTC user for about 3 years (since I've started in this jobbie) and due my experience can discard some PTCs without testing, just with some features. If you want know more, just visit the Monitor due in the next weeks, I'll update with tutorials, tips, and more useful information to help you to keep far from scammers and cheaters ;)

If you've sites that want investigate, feel free to send by PM and I'll add into my site to check if is or not SCAM ;)

At the momment, I've a small list of some scam that I've tested in the past and now... are scam (don't pay, site down, delete account, etc).

To Mods:
I think this is the correct place to paste this thread, but if you think I'm wrong, feel free to move it at the correct space.

Thank you and hope the site help you in the future =)

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Right spot 100%.

Only problem is it's not stickied, which will be fixed shortly :)

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you Livewire,

I'm working on guides and looking for new sites to test and add in our list :)

Ty 4 the sticky jeje =)

ntsite

Reaction score
Useful monitor. Hope it gonna be updated often. But anyway it's you so sad you failed in so many projects :)

manjack1818

Reaction score
I am also a PTC user..
The list you provided above is not correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am receiving payments from some of the sites you listed above..

So please update the site list..

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
I am also a PTC user..
The list you provided above is not correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am receiving payments from some of the sites you listed above..

So please update the site list..
The sites listen above are correct in my test.
I've tested all those sites! Some of them, payed me some times, then I can't cashed out again.
Other sites have deleted my account without reason.

I'm a PTC user, and I hate waste time in sites where don't pay, delete accounts without reason, etc. I just want to promote real PTCs to avoid other guys waste the time as I was.

Regards!

edyel190

Reaction score
I find really nice your guide, now I know where I shouldn't invest my time.

blavi111

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my new private project for x10Hosting's users, at long of this thread, you will see how we "as team" can keep far from the SCAMMERs online ;)

My site is still beta, and you can be part of this, the site is: http://ptc.zharkstudio.com
Feel free to visit and ask all questions you have in this thread.

I'm PTC user for about 3 years (since I've started in this jobbie) and due my experience can discard some PTCs without testing, just with some features. If you want know more, just visit the Monitor due in the next weeks, I'll update with tutorials, tips, and more useful information to help you to keep far from scammers and cheaters ;)

If you've sites that want investigate, feel free to send by PM and I'll add into my site to check if is or not SCAM ;)

At the momment, I've a small list of some scam that I've tested in the past and now... are scam (don't pay, site down, delete account, etc).

To Mods:
I think this is the correct place to paste this thread, but if you think I'm wrong, feel free to move it at the correct space.

Thank you and hope the site help you in the future =)
please update the site list..

Reaction score
Yah, waste your time because some people need to learn and know things that they want to know.... :)

duwazaw13

Reaction score
give useful and positive information please

That is a long list of non usable sites.
Maybe you can provide a list of sites that are trustworthy too.
That is more helpful.
Because such a list would share links of sites that can be used properly.

Last edited:

metallicpri2sh64

Reaction score
the main problem with PTC are they come and go,, they might be paying in the beginning but suddenly they stop paying and go scam. and paying PTC pays around 0.001$ per click reaching payout takes ages .