ptc sites are time wasting or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allinone

Reaction score
I have joined many money earning sitres like awsurveys and bux sites but all of them are time wasting. they just have minimun payout which is not very easy to reach.i have never heard of any one ever getting paid out. just they attract at first visit and then they sucks, most of the time they dont have new adds for you.

what you think guys?

LHVWB

Reaction score
I would say that 99.9999% of these sites would be scams and wouldn't give you the money, even after it took you 4 years to get the minimum ammount. (Some slight exaggerations). They probably just aren't worth it. ;)

tittat

Reaction score
Ofcourse PTC sites are not worth.But it will work well if you have a lot of referrals.
And the worst thing is that 99% are just scam sites.
But some sites like clixsense really pays.I got my first payment.I didn't click even a single add(exagerated).The whole from just referalls.
wanna try?
referal link http://www.clixsense.com/?2202286
non ref link: clixsense.com

Frakturedmod

Reaction score
I have seen bux.to work for a person. Out of literally thousands. I wouldn't recommend them.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i can see someone here doesnt have much patience, i have calculate how long it would take to get to the payout amount on bux.to it would take approximately 80-85 days to reach the payout amount if you dont have any referrers now if you would call that a waste of time then oke its your life you can spend it how ever you like to, but i got a plan im not going for the $10 im going for $20 if i get paid i will use the money to buy referrers and so on and so on and im not going to stop clicking those ads once ive gotten those referrers
thats my plan

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
click in the third link in my sig it an awesome way to earn money in a few days its even better then bux.to

allinone

Reaction score
i just wanted every one views but people have started referring on their refferal links this is bad practice. please put ur views here

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Not quite a Crossfire debate. Please review the rules for Crossfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.