Publicizing my site

Souldeny

Reaction score
Hi, I'm doing a computing project and publicizing my site is part of it :)

this seems like the best place to put it so yeah

I need to provide my email, URL and description of the site

Email: souldeny@hotmail.com

http://www.battlelinknz.x10hosting.com

it is about an internet cafe named Battlelink, located in Christchurch, New Zealand

thanks

hey, by the way, what's up with the advertising? i signed up with the ad-free plan, but all the other sites i see have ads =/

yeah, i don't want to get suspended so close to my project's due date...

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi,

Your website looks great. Since you are on the ad-free pla you are not required to place ads.

xmakina

Reaction score
Tip top. There's been a lot worse posted here. It's clear, concise, well formatted, focused, provides the flash/html option.

10/10 :)

chappill

Reaction score
Maybe you could make that contact form into an actual contact form? Wouldn't take much to make one and secure it off with a captcha.

tittat

Reaction score
It looks cool.As some one said above make a contact form.Also add a copyright notice at the bottom.
Good Luck :)

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i've notice that the flash doesn't resize, which somewhat annoys me

Souldeny

Reaction score
Maybe you could make that contact form into an actual contact form? Wouldn't take much to make one and secure it off with a captcha.

hm, i don't really wanna cause too much trouble for battlelink...

Also add a copyright notice at the bottom.

ok, i'll do that now

i've notice that the flash doesn't resize, which somewhat annoys me

yeah, the flash is 1500x1000, its massive but it perfectly fits the screens at school, what matters the most is presentation to my assessors :)

GBH187

Reaction score
This is one of the nicer sites I have seen put up here for review,

I dont see a need for the flash site, everything you have done with it could have been done with css & html

omoney

Reaction score
Hi I like the look of the site. Looks professional but the font is a little too large for my taste

Souldeny

Reaction score
I dont see a need for the flash site, everything you have done with it could have been done with css & htm

the flash was originally the only content for the site, i was planning to make it entirely flash

but later on i re-read the requirements and i missed out on some so i made the HTML version of the site so it would fulfill all the requirements needed

modulus

Reaction score
i think the design has a very high potential, but i think the bevel on the boxes and the textures look a bit rushed and poor