Purchasing an NVIDIA Telsa Super-Computer

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
What could you need with a computer of that power, unless your planning to use it as a web server?

I have several uses with this... Such as intense gaming for one, software development, and just about anything else haha...
What can I say?? I CANT STAND A SLOW COMPUTER!!! :rant2:(Sorry for the caps)

You might actually be able to get vista to run fast...

I've already moved on to windows 7.

Haha!! I dont like Vista, first thing I did when I got it is wipe Vista off it... :biggrin:

Wow, that's a very cool Computer :D

Indeed.

You can host a mini research facility with that thing. 960cores for playing games and a little development. I mean,,,,,, Oh C'mon

LOL @ Mini-Research facility xD :lol:
Well yea, gaming, and development :p...

My plans are also to use this along my network... For easier administration of my servers (I own quite a lot of servers -- But I'm not gonna brag... lol)
Especially with some of the stuff I do... I tend to frequently make my own software for my servers and network, instead of using something you'd have to pay for... I'm infact, testing an OS I've been working on for a while on a few VM's (multi-testing is good.. Instead of testing something, wiping system out, test something else, wipe it out again.... what a waste of time)
So far, everythings looking up for the OS!! :biggrin: Maybe I could eventually release it for beta testers ;)... Not like there'd be anything to test LOL as I'm doing most of the testing myself :lol: I am though, constantly adding more features as time passes by... Which I'm hoping (when I release it to the public), it will be the most popular OS :D

Last edited: