push the envelope

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefket

Reaction score
Hi,
I logged on today and it says my hosting account isn't activated(Free Host). Is there a way you can activate it? I would also need my account information with it.

My email : sefketandpamownsu@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't see any hosting account tied to this forum account, meaning it was probably terminated for some reason, if it was tied to this forum account. If you can give your cPanel Username, a Staff Member can probably look into what happened to it.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
In order to help you, please answer Smith6612's question. What was your cPanel username?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your cPanel username is limited to 8 characters or less. Your email is 27 characters, which is way too long for cPanel username. Since you can't determine what it was, did you actually sign up for a hosting account? If you did, then you would have known what your cPanel username was. Since we can't find out what is was, if there was a hosting account before, then there is nothing else that we can do about that.

Feel free to sign up for a hosting account at any time. I recommend that you log into your account panel that you mentioned in your reply and then sign up for an account through there so that your forum account will automatically be attached to your new hosting account.

sefket

Reaction score
Says this:

Free Web Hosting
You currently do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client account.

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

I suppose I got to sign up for a hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.