Queen Of Angels Church

Chirantha

Reaction score
Hey!

Hey :D I have designed the Queen Of Angels Church website in Sri Lanka. :D Can you guys check it out :cool: http://www.queenofangels.lk Tell me what you think :)

I had to post the link because stupid Google is not getting its bot to my site :(

If you can send the link to that robot :drool:

Thanks

gwsystem

Reaction score
Hi there,

Nice work on the website, I think navigation and the straightforward presentation works for such a genre. However, I do have a few suggestions.

For the images, maybe the website should launch an external window on the browser confined to a small resolution when a visitor clicks on it. This way the visitor need not click BACK button on the browser after he/she sees each image. Plus with a restraint size on the external window, your image can be small in both viewing size and file size, thus a faster loading for visitors with a lower bandwidth.

On the contacts page, it's always nice to have a map of the location to serve as a How-To-Get-There purpose. Whether driving or walking, visitors now will have an easier time locating the place.

I hope my suggestions are useful to you, but without them, this website is still functionally good. The suggestions are just improvements in convenience. :)

Best Regards,
Han