Queries before purchasing Premium (infinity) hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkjainshop33

Reaction score
Hy x10, I want to move all my current (addon) domain names setup under different account portal ids to try out your paid infinity plans for 1 month. However, before I decide, I have some queries, kindly resolve them so that I can make a decision : 1. Do I need to delete all addon domain records from free hosting servers and re-enter it on paid servers ? 2. After a month, if I do not continue with paid infinity plans, can I fall back my domains with their respective free hosting servers/account portals/ forums accounts. If that's possible then do I need to setup them manually for each of the domains or is there an automated way of doing it (via php scripts etc) or I just do not need to do anything or Setup new accounts. Your advice on this please ? Pls take a note that I am from a country for which your company have restricted new account signups. 3. Do I need to setup new FTP accounts/ MX records (if email hosted with Google Apps) /email accounts /SQL db's for each domain on paid hosting servers or is there an easier way of doing it. 4. Currently for some (addon) domains MX records have been pointing to Google Apps servers. If I am required to move domain to paid servers, will there be a interruption in email service. Kindly provide answer for all the above so that I may take a quick decision. Thanks dkjainshop33.

Last edited:

dkjainshop33

Reaction score
Hy,

No body there to answer. Not even moderators. If this is the kind of support we get then I wonder what support I would get once I purchase those paid plans ?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
1. Do I need to delete all addon domain records from free hosting servers and re-enter it on paid servers ?
No, Your account automatically transferred to premium server.

2. After a month, if I do not continue with paid infinity plans, can I fall back my domains with their respective free hosting servers/account portals/ forums accounts. If that's possible then do I need to setup them manually for each of the domains or is there an automated way of doing it (via php scripts etc) or I just do not need to do anything or Setup new accounts. Your advice on this please ? Pls take a note that I am from a country for which your company have restricted new account signups.
The account can be transferred back to free hosting.

3. Do I need to setup new FTP accounts/ MX records (if email hosted with Google Apps) /email accounts /SQL db's for each domain on paid hosting servers or is there an easier way of doing it.
As I mentioned earlier, the whole account is transferred to premium server. so no need to do the settings again.

4. Currently for some (addon) domains MX records have been pointing to Google Apps servers. If I am required to move domain to paid servers, will there be a interruption in email service.
No, There will not be any interruption.

Hy,

No body there to answer. Not even moderators. If this is the kind of support we get then I wonder what support I would get once I purchase those paid plans ?

The premium support is different than free hosting support.

Status
Not open for further replies.