Question about Advanced Plan(Ads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k12onos

Reaction score
Im thinking to Downgrade my account until i get more visitors. now im using corporate plan. i want to downgrade to advanced plan. and upgrade again in the future after more visitors. and no, im not requesting for this downgrade at this time.

what im asking here is,

advanced use a text ads right ? well, can we put the link/text ads and our google adsense banner ads ?

well, for short, are we allowed to use google adsense on advanced plan ?

thank you before.

lambada

Reaction score
1. You can upgrade and downgrade your acocunt yourself now - look in the account section at the top of the forums.

2. I do believe you are, but you do know you can keep the banner ad of corporate on the advanced plan? i.e. use the corporate code oon the advanced plan - I'd recommend this if the corporate ad is integrated into your layout.

Torch

Reaction score
Yes, you can use any external ads you wish on advaced plan as long as x10 Advanced or Corporate plan ad is displayed on every page.

k12onos

Reaction score
Torch said:
Yes, you can use any external ads you wish on advaced plan as long as x10 Advanced or Corporate plan ad is displayed on every page.
just to make it clear :

Advanced Plan :

-------------------------------------------header------------------------------------------
----navigation bar + x10's text/link ads ---- my google adsense banner-----

is somekind like this allowed ?

Last edited:

Torch

Reaction score
If they (x10 Ads) are clearly visible and not obstructed by any page elements, it is allowed.

k12onos

Reaction score
oh i see, thanks. i guess i will request for a downgrade now.

thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.